Get A Tiger Speed Quote
Canadian Super Visa insurance provides coverage for emergency medical expenses and hospital care in Canada. Canada Super Visa holders must carry an insurance policy with a minimum coverage of $100,000, valid for a period of three hundred and sixty-five ( 365) days. We will compare 14 insurers to provide you with the best Canadian visa travel insurance to provide maximum coverage at an affordable cost. Benefits of purchasing a Canada Super Visa insurance plan may include these features:
· Coverage for pre-existing conditions, depending on the visitor`s age
· Healthcare costs, hospitalization and repatriation
· Easy renewal when parents decide to stay longer than one year
· Refund if applicants are denied Super Visa with proof of denial
· Refund If parents stay in Canada for less than a year, and there have been no claims
To get started, click here or select the Get a Quick Quote button.
If you would like our insurance brokerage team to walk you through the process, you can call us directly at 416-293-9495 or 1-800-930-9490.
News & Articles.
Get up to date news from our industry experts
New Ontario auto catastrophic impairment definition starts in 2016
Very interesting read on Canadian Underwriter which was posted today, regarding the new accident…
Drivers, cyclists take note: Ontario’s new rules of the road could cost you
On August 31st, Toronto Star published a great article sharing the new Ontario rules of…